1. How can I add a publication to my cart?
- Click the “Add to cart” button on the publication. The order will appear in your Cart. Even if the publication is free, it will still be added to your cart with no charge.
2. How can I delete a publication from my cart?
- If you want to delete a product from your shopping cart, simply click the red ‘x’ on the left of the product.
3. How can I view my electronic book?
- You can find a tutorial on how to view your electronic publication here.
4. How can I order a paperback version of a publication?
- By default, all publications are available in electronic format. If a publication is available in both electronic and paperback formats, it will be noted on that publication’s page. All printed versions of our publications have an extra charge for printing and shipping purposes.
5. How can I publish my book or paper?
- If you are interested in publishing with us, please fill in the “Publication form”
- Your proposal should contain
i. An overview of the book, its content and focus;
ii. A table of contents, or outline;
iii. A statement of significance/contribution
iv. A short biography of the author, including current occupation and previous publications
- Please note: We only publish work related to humanities and social sciences. Any non-related material will not be considered. If you need further information regarding your manuscript, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Are there any charges for submitting a request for publication?
- No. There is no charge when you submit an application to publish with us.
7. How can I request permission to reproduce part of a CARDET Press publication?
- To request a permission for reproducing part of a publication, please send an email to email@example.com.
8. What if I don’t have a PayPal account?
- Do not worry! PayPal allows customers to make “One-time-payments” without having an actual PayPal account. Simply provide your billing information on the PayPal during at the checkout
9. What are the shipping costs for paperback orders?
- Standard shipping within Cyprus is based on the weight and shipping costs that appear on your shopping cart.
i. Standard delivery (5-10 business days):
i. Standard delivery (7-20 business days):
- For all other addresses please contact us for rates
If your question was not answered on this page, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARDET – Centre for the Advancement of Research & Development in Educational Technology
Lykavitou Avenue 29, 1st Floor, 2401, Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: (+357) 22 002100