CARDET is committed in respecting and maintaining privacy and takes measures to secure personal data against unauthorized access, or loss. This privacy statement incudes information about how personal information is used, and with whom. Personal information will be used and processed ethically and according to the law. This entails that personal information will be:
- Used and processed confidentially.
- Used to serve our audience’s requests on topics related to the organization.
- Acquired strictly for specific, lawful purposes.
- Protected against unauthorized, unlawful use.
- Secured and not shared with other organizations.
We may contact you for news and updates related to CARDET. If you prefer not to receive notifications from us, or to be removed from our database, please send a message to email@example.com.
By visiting and using the CARDET Press website, you are agreeing to the aforementioned practices.