CARDET Press Publications:
CARDET Press publications are protected by copyright. All licensing are handled through CARDET Press. Scholarly use of publications under CARDET’s copyright policy includes:
- Appropriate and full reference of publications for any purpose including criticism, argument reinforcement, and illustrative purposes. Appropriate reference shall be used in print and electronic media.
- The original source of work should be referenced appropriately. This includes text, images, charts and other types of illustrations.
- No more than 200 words should be reproduced from journal papers, and no more than 500 words should be reproduced from books. Overall, no more than 5% of the original work should be reproduced.
- Referenced quotations should convey the meaning and stance of the original publication.
If you have any questions or if you would like to request permission for CARDET’s copyright work, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the publication’s information (Title, author, ISBN, materials that you would like to reproduce).
Creative commons (Open access):
If the electronic version of a publication is marked as Creative Commons, the license (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) allows for sharing/distribution of the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution: In any reasonable manner, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- NonCommercial: You may not use CARDET’s materials for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material
For any reuse or distribution of the work, the license terms of the work should always be made clear. You can do this by providing the following link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
Authorship rights are reserved in this license. For any waivers, permission must be granted first.